Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I See Green










So... First of all... what do you think about my new hair style??? I love it every day more!! Do you have some future plans about doing to your hair?? ja.

Now let me tell you that this week-end I spend it in Valle, a little green town out of the city. It is pretty beautiful because thanks to the rain it is very very green every where you look around so it's also pretty relaxing.

This outfit is very casual and I didn't put into it much of an effort because... I don't know I didn't have anything important to do and I had just planned to relax.

So this is it by now... I will be putting more effort to my outfits this week because I am returning to the city.
xo
Camila

T-shirt: UrbanOutfitters
Boots, Purse, Jeans: Zara
Jacket: Stradivarius

No comments:

Post a Comment