Saturday, July 30, 2011

WHITE EPISODE











Talking about the look I decided to wear today something nice and minimalist because I didn't had really much time to think about accessories. So I picked something kind a elegant but still casual.

So today I went to have lunch with my grandparents to a really nice and delicious restaurant, spanish food type restaurant, and it was pretty delicious. I get to spend some time with my cousin Almudena who is really the best!! (hope she reads my compliment <3)

Though I am pretty sad because this coming year one of my best friends is leaving to NY to study, so it is pretty bad I am going to miss her like nobody else could because I love her like anything in the whole world!!!


TE AMO CHOCLITO HERMOSO. NADIE COMO TU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment