Sunday, January 1, 2012

First DIY of 2012!!!


So I was going throught Tumblr and I found this picture of Kourtney Kardashian and I got to love her shirt... this "trend" of the shoulder thingy is not really new but I thought it look very good on a shirt like that and it thought it would be pretty easy to do. So I made it and here is the tutorial, it is pretty easy by the way...


You will need:
- Shirt
-Scissors
- Pins
- Cardboard/paper
- Measure Tape


Now, with the measure tape, you will measur like 20 cm from where you want the "hole" to start to where you want it to end. And secure the measure with some pins.



Then you will measure the same in the cardboard and you will draw the half-circle so you cut the holes perfectly and it will be easier also.



You will secure the cardboard in the shirt with some pins..


And then you are ging to cut out the cardboard and the shirt at the same time.


This is how it should look like.



And thIS is the final result!! Hope you like it!! I can't wait to wear it!!
BY THE WAY: HAPPY 2012!!!

1 comment: