Friday, October 5, 2012

Out Of This World























When I saw this t-shirt hung up in a rack at Zara I picked it up without over thinking it, I think it's the greatest t-shirt ever, starting with the pararel universe, triangle shape and the back cut out... speechless.

When I showed the t-shirt to some of my cousins they told me I was a bit crazy but I had to buy it! and I don´t regret it at all. So when you really like something, go for it, don't expect everyone to like it as much as you do because they don´t see thing the way you do and that doesn´t make your choices bad ones, actually great ones.

For the t-shirt to stand out I kept it simple by just wearing a faux leather skirt and black platforms.

Shirt: Zara
Skirt: F21

Photographer: Shadia Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment