Monday, January 7, 2013

New Start













To start this post let me talk a little bit about the outfit... very simple: my black "Litas" + My black liquid leggings + this shirt I made some time ago. I must say I like a lot this shirt, not only because I made it but because the green color and the fabric which is kind of sparkling and the great cut out through the back and part of the front. Yes, cut outs are pretty in trend right now.

You can find lots of different clothes with cut outs. They come in all shapes and sizes. Here I post to you some examples of cut outs that you can wear depending on how much skin you want to show, because maybe you don't like showing off so much but you want to wear this trend.





And to finish this post, last but not least.... HAPPY 2013!!! I think this is going to be a pretty good year, lets hope for the best and lets make it the best!!!

So for the welcoming of this brand new year, full of opportunities and decisions to take, I wanted to share with you these quotes of the book "Life Of Pi", which is also a movie being played right now in cinemas and if you haven't seen it you have to ASAP because it is a great movie. Hope they inspire you to start this new year with great attitude.

“To choose doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation.” 
― Yann MartelLife of Pi

“I must say a word about fear. It is life's only true opponent. Only fear can defeat life. It is a clever, treacherous adversary, how well I know. It has no decency, respects no law or convention, shows no mercy. It goes for your weakest spot, which it finds with unnerving ease. It begins in your mind, always ... so you must fight hard to express it. You must fight hard to shine the light of words upon it. Because if you don't, if your fear becomes a wordless darkness that you avoid, perhaps even manage to forget, you open yourself to further attacks of fear because you never truly fought the opponent who defeated you.” 
― Yann MartelLife of Pi

“It's important in life to conclude things properly. Only then can you let go. Otherwise you are left with words you should have said but never did, and your heart is heavy with remorse.” 
― Yann MartelLife of Pi

photos by: Shadia Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment