Monday, August 8, 2011

DIY, PEARLS AND ZIPPERS BRACELET


This DIY comes from my unique imagination, I really just found this material home and I though what could I do with it and this was the result. Hope you like it.


You'll need:
- pearls
-zippers
- any kind f thread (I used this metallic type one)
- staples (I bought this in a crafts shop so you can find them I think in just specific stores, they are used for jewelry)


You can start tying a knot just like the picture shows or you could use a staple. depends on your material.


You will have 2 threads to fill in with pearls, add 10 or 12.



Then insert a zipper, and follow the sequence until your bracelet is the exact length you want and like.



(this picture (up here) shows how to use a staple)


This is the bit difficult part, you'll need a brooch and this little golden ring. First you have to insert a staple in each thread. Second; you have to insert the ring with the brooch in the two threads. Third; you have to insert each thread in it's staple. And to end it you have to press the staples with some tweezers.


So that the staple ends up like these (picture above) appears flattened


This should be the result!!


HOPE YOU LIKE IT CAUSE I LOVE IT
XX
CAMILA

1 comment: