Tuesday, August 2, 2011

DIY, PEARLS+RIBBON


So I was going through Tumblr and I found this image, my first impact of it was that it was LOVELY and then I put some attention to all her accessories and I saw this beautiful bracelets of ribbon and pearls and I thought.. Why not give it a try?? It resulted to be very very simple.


You'll need:
- pearls
- ribbon
- needle and thread



First you will insert the thread in the needle, very simple.



And you will tie a knot at the end of the thread. 



Then you will tie a knot in the ribbon leaving like 2 inches so that you can tie it up later.



You will use the needle to insert the pearl in with the ribbon, just like in the pic.



I don't know how to explain this but in the picture is very clear... I think.



You'll keep repeating the steps until you have the size of bracelet you want. 



when you finish you will tie a knot at the end of the thread...



And at the end of the ribbon.



THIS IS THE RESULT!!! TA-DA!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT.
CAMILA

No comments:

Post a Comment